Monday 12 November 2012

So Much Has Changed..

So the last six months have been interesting. A change in my personal circumstances has meant I haven't been able to get out on the old push iron half as much, and the chances I have had, I haven't had the time afterweards to wite about them!

So whats changed?Well, I have moved back to Burley In Wharfedale (from Hebden Bridge) and have had to rehome Bailey, the trainee trail hound. He has gone to a loving home that could give him much more than I could after certain events. Thankfully he has gone to a family I know, who have another dog that he can spend his time with, so thats a massive weight off my mind. In terms of riding, I still have the Yorkshire Dales on my doorstep, local trail centres Stainburn and Gisburn and of course I'm still only a few valleys away from Alp 'd'Hebden!

I am no longer riding the Orange Alpine 160. From 160mm of plush front and rear bounce, I have reverted back to a 140mm hardtail. More to come on the hardtail soon.. I will leave you to guess what I have gone for.. but a clue, it's Hebden Bridge made and certainly falls under the hardcore hardtail catogory.

Anyway, I wanted to keep this short and sweet, but heres an update of what to expect of the next few weeks!

My new steed!
Ingleborough ride: Night Ascent/Sunrise Descent
My local bike club!
Club visit to Llandegla
Winter Epic series - ride 1 - Ambleside loop
Winter Epic series - ride 2 - Hebden Bridge techfest!


Plenty more rides coming soon!

Thanks for reading and happy riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment